Sunday, July 27, 2008

This is...something I'm working on

Not sure if you can tell what this is.... it's a work in progress.
Now that I've made three and a half beanies, I feel like I'm ready to tackle a new crochet project. I've decided to make Herbie some arm warmers. Should I follow a pattern? Heck no! Make it up as you go along I say! The cute thing is that his arms are so tiny that I only needed to do about 15 chain stitches - hopefully they'll fit - he'll probably be 14 by the time I've finished.
No seriously - I must finish this before the end of the week. A self imposed deadline and now that I've committed to it on this blog, I'll feel a sense of responsibility to finish them. And if the end of the week rolls around and there is not a picture of a young boy wearing yellow and blue arm warmers, it is up to YOU, the crafty public, to leave snitchy comments about my lack of crafty commitment. Ok?

'This is' proudly bought to you by Three Buttons and lots and lots of other players.

1 comment:

Moiface said...

Making it up is half the fun!!