Saturday, May 10, 2008

Still missing!

Our camera cable is still AWOL and it is annoying. I've learnt to be ALOT more patient since Herb was born. For example, about a month ago the second phone handset went missing. We looked everywhere (even in the garage) but to no avail. After a while we just accepted that it had fallen off the edge of the earth. Then yesterday dear husband (DH) found it in the spare room underneath the bed. No idea how it found its way there.
On a more crafty note - hey, this is supposed to be a craft blog - I trekked out to Amitie on Thursday. Lots of nice things but I think I prefer Patchwork on Central Park - everytime I go there I get inspired to make a new quilt before I remind myself just how many projects I have on the go.
Must get started on crocheting the beanie for DH's b'day. B'day isn't till October but I think it will probably take me that long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is DH.
I found the camera cable....it was in your laptop bag!!
That beanie you need to get started on for my b'day will be a year late... ;) Thats OK, we have had a lot on this year.
Love
O

CurlyPops said...

Hey that comment above reminds me that we had that same problem when Mr CP returned from Hong Kong in April. The dodgy memory card that he bought while he was over there wouldn't work in the printer card reader so we searched for the camera cable for days..... eventually finding it in the laptop bag where it had been since our holiday in January

threadsforevie said...

Ok, I feel like a super loser. DH just pointed out that I have a slot on my laptop where I can put in the memory card...I didn't even know it was there. LLLLLLoser.

CurlyPops said...

Oh well, at least you know that next time you lose the cable, you can just slot the card in....te he he!