Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lola Lola Lola!



This is what I got for Mother's Day! Plus I got a lovely cuddle from my wriggly little boy and a drink bottle holder for my bike. Oh and chocolates too. And flowers from my mum and another bunch from my SIL. And a Red Hot Poker plant from my MIL. How lucky is this mummy?

I love this Charlie and Lola book. It stars Lola of course. Lola is my hero. I luuurve her. She is so kind hearted and hilarious. She jumps right in where others might stand back.

In the book, Lola makes pink fairy cakes and long time readers of my blog (yeah I know, I've only been blogging for like 5 minutes) will know that I LOVE pink cupcakes. LOVE THEM!!

The Mr and the boy also took me to Apte for breakfast. How is this for fate? My favourite soup of all time is mushroom. I cannot get enough of it and for some strange reason, cafes do not seem to feature it on the menu often. But today it was the special at Apte! Yummmmm. It was delicious.

And to top off a perfect day, we got a pink cupcake for takeaway. I'm eating it now with a cup of Orange Pekoe. Perfect.

p.s. I've decided not to call the hubby DH. Could be misconstrued for dick head. So he will now be referred to as Mr.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

It sounds as though you had a gorgeous day.

PS. even though sometimes they are DHs Mr is nicer - I like it.