Friday, May 9, 2008

Beautiful noise


So many beautiful noises out there. Like the one I'm listening to right now....total silence. Little H is in bed tucked up - he is sleeping soundly.
Other noises I like:
- the sound of his chatters. Made up words that sound so sweet.
- voices of my loved ones.
- rain (of course).
- Neil and other fav singers.
- the sound of the car blinker - odd I know.
- tapping of the keyboard.
- mixy sound of the mixmaster
- boiling water
- clocks ticking.
Ok, this is getting far too mundane now. I'm gonna stop.
I wish we could find the camera cable! I've been crafting and I want to post some pics!!

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

It's a pity you don't have an all in one printer scanner fax copier because they usually have slots where you can just slot in the memory card and download the photos.