Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Looks like I'm going to have to stay late after school

I forgot to post yesterday! I have been a bad arse and ignored the pledge to Post a Day in May. Naughty naughty. Infact I didn't forget to post yesterday but life caught up with me. Spent a day running around doing boringness i.e dropping in dry cleaning, buying nappies, returning something to Ikea etc. Then Mr. had a bit of an incident on his bike which meant that I had to drop Herb off at a friends, drive to pick up Mr. and the bike, remove Herb's baby seat so bike could fit in the car, drive home, pick up Herb then we had to make dinner, bath Herb and on and on and on. So I didn't post. So sue me. Or not. I don't have any money anyway so if you did sue me, you wouldn't get much.
I'll post twice today ok?

No comments: