Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm a believer

Oh yes I am. I am a believer in lots of things. Let's count them:
I believe:
- that most people are pretty nice and decent
- that children are little miracles
- that the rain soothes your soul
- that cuddles and kisses from loved ones are the best medicine
- that laughter is also pretty great medicine
- that people weren't designed to work 24/7
- that a good meal cooked lovingly at home is far better than anything a restaurant can serve up
- the taste of a perfect apple is second to none
- that your body is amazing and is capable of extraordinary feats
- that spending time with your family and friends is time well spent
- that craft is a lovely escape and the finished product always contains lots of nice thoughts and love
- that the camera cable will turn up so I can upload pics to my very wordy blog

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

So sweet! I'm glad you're a believer!