Sunday, March 23, 2008

Time has passed...quickly

I haven't posted in more than a month! Isn't that the cardinal sin of a blogger? I promise to do better in the future.
Lots has happened in the last month, I've been working on lots of cool projects. I'll post soon with pics. Posting with no pics is a big yawn.
So keep checking back. I promise one new post every day for at least the next week!
Happy Easter to everyone. Our little family of three spent Easter with the grandpez in Albury. We had an Easter hunt and obviously all the spoils went to the little man. He's had a lovely time chowing down on the odd hot cross bun. You know what I hate about the Easter weekend? It signals the END of the hot cross bun season. I do not understand why those little beauties aren't an all-year-round staple.

No comments: