Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pasquale

I've been itching to make a Sock and Glove softie from the book I gave my sister last year. She recently spent a week in Melbs and we went to my local oppie and picked up some UNWORN Scottish pure wool gloves. We also grabbed a used pair of cheap Chinese gloves.
The result? Well a few short hours later, two dogs and one strong personality were born: Pasquale and Unnamed.
Pasquale (left) is my creation, he has a good heart but is very misunderstood. He hails from France and enjoys topiary and jazz ballet - among other things. His abruptness can sometimes make others thing that he is being rude - but that's just Pasquale!
Unnamed (right) is a glove puppy made by my sis. He's alot taller than Pasquale, I think it must be the Scottish in him. Poor Unnamed - we couldn't settle on a name for him, nor could his personality shine in the midst of Pasquale.

These cuties are on their way to a good home. My friend is expecting twins in June. A blessing - Paquale and Unnamed will never have to be separated. Together forever.

1 comment:

Designers Emporium BLOG said...

These are lovely...so cute! I love the shape of there tummies...almost like they have had too much of a good feed!
have added your blog to our blog roll...
looking forward to hearing what you've been up too!