Saturday, February 7, 2009

Note this

What else is there to do on Melbourne's hottest day? Clean up and organise the house. This is a never ending battle. I love to be organised and love to have a place for things and things in their place. However, this trait does not always rear its head. But today I am trapped inside. It's 45 degrees (and climbing) outside.
I unpacked several boxes that had been gathering dust and what did I find. Notebook after notebook. I found about 8 in total, most of them were unused.
I need to write more notes!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Wow - you've had a refashion here. You have had a busy day. Looking good! Nice notepad photo.

Anonymous said...

I love finding things like that! How wonderful.

If they're not too dusty, you could wrap some up for gifts... A teeny bit cheap, but no one'd know :D