Thursday, January 31, 2008

Craft central

OK, it is true...all I can think about is the giant list of craft projects I want to do. Today my sister-in-law helped me make my first skirt (almost finished it...these things are never as simple as they should be). And this Saturday I'm attending a CCC (Collingwood Craft and Champagne day) and the rule is that we have to nominate our craft project before we start. That way we are accountable to each other! This is the enormous list that I've thought of:
- Finish of skirt for me
- Lamp for bub's room
- New diary cover (to replace botchy overlocked one)
- New baby bag (to complement my new groovy guitar nappy wallet that my friend made for me - so lovely)
- Little girl’s dress (am loving the grey/red combo for little girls)
- Door stop
- Door snake for front door
- Jazz up some 00 T-shirts for the little guy
- Appliqué 2 tea towels
It's gonna be one looooooooong Saturday.

No comments: