Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kick up the pants


My friend Lou has kindly bestowed a blog award on me. It is very kind and I'm thinking of it less as a 'blog award' and more of a 'keep on trying' award. I can't think of the right words - you know when you are at school and you run in the athletics carnival and come dead last with a very embarrasing time (in my case, being lapped on the 1.6km run - still have very vivid memories of that day) and they give you an award which basically means 'you really sucked but at least you tried'. Well maybe that is like this blog award. A bit of motivation from Lou. I was telling her how I wanted to pretty up my blog, make a New Year's resolution to do more craft and post more regularly, master widgets, take better photos etc. So I think she's given me the required kick up the pants now!
So people - expect more from me ok?!

1 comment:

Lou said...

A lovely start to the new year! Looking forward to it. Lou.